A passionate and pragmatic FinTech Leader & Technology Visionary leading Strategic Technology transformations and Architecting client-centric, enterprise-scale, and data-driven platforms over the last two decades. A hands-on Product & Platform Architect and Technology liaison for client CTO Organizations driving outlining and deploying solutions. A Data connoisseur adept at designing an overall Data Strategy to maximize the value of data through the best data engineering, management, and analytics practices. A Cloud Architect with expertise in Cloud migration and Future State SaaS Vision. An author and a mentor with an intrapreneur mindset who believes in continuous learning as a key to personal and professional growth. An expert Ontologist leading building data virtualization with Knowledge Services.
1. Over 12 years of experience in architecting and designing Wealth Management and Capital markets product & platform solutions for tier 1 financial services clients.
2. Active engagement with client's CTO & CIO organizations to help build modern, scalable, and robust technology transformation solutions integrating client, and vendor applications into a domain-driven composable services platform and Cloud transformation. Responsible for overall value articulation of end-to-end modernization and platform delivery.
3. Experience and hands-on expertise of about 8 years in leading Data Engineering, and 6 years in AI/RPA practices for building complex customer experience-driven platform solutions. [Enterprise Data Strategy, Big data engineering, data pipelines, storage & compute, data governance (DMBOK processes), Intelligent Automation and Business Intelligence]
4. Over 7 years of experience leading Enterprise Architecture CoE (Office of CIO) steering Application (Legacy) Modernization, Reuse & Technology Standardization initiatives across businesses via standardized Architecture blueprints and Future State Architecture (including Cloud, API Economy, Digital Experience, Pervasive integration & Data)
5. Focusing on Multiple & Hybrid Cloud Strategy for identifying the best of the breed services for modernizing existing platforms using AWS, PCF, IBM Private cloud, and, Google Cloud services. Hybrid Integration Platform designed for applications deploy on-prem (legacy) and cloud through standardization of DevOps processes.
6 Operating in a highly collaborative environment and incubating implementations through standard design thinking process and Innovation lab to test out new offerings for the client business, and to enable close collaboration with industry participants and clients.
7. A Knowledge Architect responsible for building Enterprise Knowledge Graphs using Graph technologies and intelligent Graph Algorithms.
8. A recognized Distinguished Engineer and Guru, mentoring technology specialists for the last 5 years.
Accenture India Pvt Ltd
Managing Director, Lead Enterprise Architecture, Assets & Automation
March 2021 - Present
1. Lead Enterprise Architect for One Accenture Asset Architecture & Engineering responsible for establishing and ensuring Best Engineering Practices for Assets across Accenture and Client Implementations. Lead Security, Enterprise Architecture, and Knowledge Graph CoPs driving One Accenture and Enterprise Digital Twin Platform Framework.
Vice President, Enterprise Architecture (OCIO), Distinguished Engineer
April 2019 - December 2020
1. Lead Enterprise Architecture CoE focusing on Enterprise Guiding Principles for technology transformation and Future State Architecture. Responsible for the direct client CTO office collaboration for platform solutions. Platform Architect driving the strategic reference architecture for the Wealth Solution platform with a focus on UI/UX, Enterprise Services & Integration layer and, data fabric framework.
New York, US
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd
Executive Vice President, Enterprise Architecture & Emerging Technologies
July 2010 - March 2019
In the span of my 9 years of career at Broadridge India I started as a Technology Specialist and last served as an Executive Vice President for Technology. Responsible for RPA/ML CoE, Cloud CoE, and Enterprise Architecture CoE for Broadridge India playing a key role in standardizing architecture solution strategy across top-tier clients, business units, and geographies in the Financial Services domain.
Royal Bank of Scotland
March 2010 - June 2010
Worked for a brief period of 3 months as a technology architect responsible for building frameworks and design for a key platform non-cash collateral engine.
Oracle Financial Services (India) Pvt Ltd
July 2005 - March 2010
Formerly called i-flex. As a solution architect, I was responsible for architecting, designing and developing applications for S&P. Deutsche Bank and State Street. Also played a key role in RFP / Solution architecture team bidding best technology solutions for top banks.
Cognizant Technology Services (India) Pvt Ltd
JAugust 2004 - June 2005
Worked for Insurance domain for a client Farmers ACE as Designer and Developer responsible for building a large scale insurance platform.
Hexaware Technology Services (India) Pvt Ltd
JAugust 2003 - July 2004
Worked as Senior developer for Deutche Leasing, Germany to build a scalable leasing platform
Education, Trainings & Certifications
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
Harvard Online Course on Leadership Principles - 2020
Chief Data Officer (CDO) Summer Class of 2019 by Carruthers and Jackson & Collibra
MIT Course on Quantum Computing & Quantum Algorithms for AI/ML - 2019
eDX Course on Designing thinking Fundamentals - 2018
AWS Cloud Advanced Architecture training - 2017
Marklogic Developer advanced training -2016
Tibco Jasper Reporting training -2016
Harward Business School - Driving Growth Through Innovation - 2015
Informatica Designer training - 2014
INSOFE- Certificate Program in Big Data Analytics and Optimization-2012
Pivotal - Grenplum and GemFire Developer training -2013
Cloudera Hadoop Developer training - 2012
1. Masters in Computer Applications, ICFAI University
2. Bachelors of Science, St Francis, Osmania University
3. Diploma in Andhranatyam, PSTU
4. Diploma in French, Alliance Francaise
5. Diploma in Fashion Designing, JDIFT
Google Cloud Fundamentals-Cloud Infrastructure-2021
AWS Certified Architect, Professional - 2017
TOGAF 9 Certified - 2012
SOA Certified Architect - 2011
EMC-DSA - Data Scientist - 2012
CCDH- Hadoop Developer - Cloudera - 2011
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect - 2007
Test 486 UML/OOAD Certified designer - 2006